One thing I often hear from people is that they find it challenging to create a meal that is easy, quick, delicious and healthy.
Well, this is one of the things I pride myself in and focus on, because if it’s one thing I don’t like to do, is spend too much time in the kitchen.
So here is a meal that is all of those things, that anyone can make in minimal time.
- Salon piece with skin
- Half a cup of brussels sprouts
- 3-4 pieces of asparagus
- 2 tbps of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp of salt (for salmon skin)
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Cover salon skin in salt to adsorb any excess moisture
- Heat oil in a pan and place salmon skin down
- Let it cook on a medium to high heat till skin is nice and crispy
- Tuna over and cook other side for 5–7 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- In the same pan, throw in the veggies, garlic, salt and pepper and toss for a few minutes until they are a vibrant green colour.
- You can continue to cook these until they are softened to your liking, however I like mine to have a little bit of a crunch left.
Side note, if you have a thyroid condition, please make sure to cook all your cruciferous veggies well as this will lower their goitrogenic effects.