Want an easy and delicious way to make a “boring” dish exciting?
I am always one for creating meals that are super quick and easy, as I know many people are time poor or simply just like to keep things, well, simple.
This recipe will work for a number of food options, such as firm tofu or tempeh if you are vegan or vegetarian, chicken or in this case some cauliflower florets.
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 2tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika powder (you can choose if you want sweet or smoked)
- 1/2 tsp of chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp anise seed powder
- Coat florets in some olive oil and rub in a spice mix
- Place in oven in a baking tray and let it cook for 25 minutes on 180 or until softened and lightly crunchy.
This is delicious as a snack, on its own, or pair as a side dish. I hope you enjoy xo