Somedays you feel like something fancy, but in a really easy and simple way.
These tuna patties are loaded with a variety flavour, but require very little effort to create. These make a great breakfast, burger, wrap, or just snack on them on their own.
This recipe should make 4 regular sized patties.
- 185g of tuna in spring water
- 3 spring onions
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp flour (I use buckwheat or cassava)
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1-2 handfuls of chopped coriander
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- Olive or coconut oil for frying
- Drain tuna and place in a bowl
- Add all ingredients and mix through with your hands. Here you can add more flour if you find it needs it
- Mould into patties
- Fry on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until they get a slight golden colour.
I served this with oven bakes sweet potatoes, which were seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika, and a side of coz lettuce with a home made dressing.
Bone apple teeth ❤